This is the Brand New 8oz Stainless Steel Theater Style Popcorn Popper. This machine has all of the bells and whistles of the higher priced units but at a fraction of the price. The Canada Popcorn Company Poppers are designed with the user in mind! It is constructed of Premium Gauge Steel that makes for a durable, longer lasting unit. The sides consist of windows that are designed to withstand heat and use over time. It has a large stainless steel kettle that is equipped with a built-in stirring system that allows the kernels to be spread out evenly for quick efficient cooking. This is perfect for home theaters, social gatherings, games rooms and more! This Popcorn Machine offers the same features and size as the commercial units...With BETTER STYLING! This unit is only recomended for home use.
- High Quality Stainless Steel Kettle: Heats up quickly and disperses heat evenly to maximize the amount of kernels popped. Equipped with a free-moving lid assembly so that popped corn can easily exit the kettle on its own. The Stainless Steel Kettle also allows for easy cleanup.
- Multi-Function Control Switches: 1st Switch Controls Spot Light / Deck Warmer, 2nd Switch Controls Kettle 3rd Switch controlers Stirrer and Heater.
- Heated Warming Light / Deck: Keeps the interior of the machine at a nice warm constant temperature that allows for Popcorn to stay fresh.
- Unpopped Kernel / "Old Maid" Drawer: Stainless Steel cutouts in the deck of the unit allow for easy removal of un-popped kernels. Simply remove the tray to remove the kernels and small debris.
- Ultra Impact Proof French Doors and Stainless Steel Panel: Provides the User with easy access to the interior of the unit to begin the Popcorn Preparation or to Serve freshly popped corn.
- Quiet Efficient Motor: Allows for quieter operation and lower power draw than competing models.
- Vibrant Color & Detailed Designs: We only use high quality powder coating that allows us to achieve deeper darks and more vibrant colors.
- Clear Panels: Allows for maximum visibility and is a great experience for the whole family. Who can resist Hot, Buttery, Fresh Popcorn?
- Popcorn Machine works well with any tabletop or bar top setting.
- 3 Position Control Switch.
- Built-in Stirring System integrated with Kettle.
- Built-in warmer light.
- Kettle detaches for easy clean up.
- Pull-out kernel catcher or "Old Maid" for uncooked kernels.
- Flip-up lids allow popcorn to pop out of kettle.
- Yields about 3 Gallons of Popcorn per batch.
- 820 watts, works on standard 110-volt household electricity
- ETL approved to UL STD 1083 and CSA standard 22.2 No 64
- Large 8 Oz. Stainless Steel Kettle.
- Switches Include (Spot Light / Deck Warmer), (Kettle Stirrer, and Kettle Heater).
- All high quality metal construction.
- Works with any Popcorn Kit
- Popcorn Machine Dimensions: 24" H x 14.1" W x 17.1" D.
- Gross Weight 16.6 kg (37 lbs)
- Electrical: 120 Volts / 60Hz / 820 Watts. (Standard household outlet).
- Shipping box size 27 x 22 x 19 inches at 21 KG (46 lbs)
What's In The Box?
- Tabletop Popcorn Popper Machine (Red).
- Popcorn Machine Instruction Manual.
- 1 Year total warranty on the entire machine..
- Warranty includes, kettle, motor, stand, housing, and paint.
- Warranty does not include abuse, drops, water damage or anything outside of normal use.
THIS ITEM QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING.
- AWESOME!! Review by Jill D
- excellent Review by Wil P
- Excellent Machine Review by Mike M
- Fantastic Machine Review by Angus
I have a small unit I bought from Canadian Tire and it is nothing compared to this beauty.
This one is much larger and whisper quiet.
Makes a large batch of popcorn in minutes.
I also bought the 8 oz bags and they come with the oil and flavouring in the easy to use bag. The popcorn tastes great.
I ordered the unit and received it 24 hours later. Delivered by UPS and just had to sign for it. Great service and well packaged.
Highly recommend this unit and this company.
Have been looking for a good popcorn maker for some time. The only ones I could find we're from the US and shipping was way too much. (Posted on 3/27/13)